1700 Calories Per Day Meal Plan - Balanced Meal Plan
1700 calories per day meal plan is very balanced meal plan with most calories still coming from protein, but with enough carbohydrates and fats that allow easier meal planing and is much easier to stick to, for longer period of time.
1700 Calories Meal Plan
|08:00h||Salami and Cheese Sandwich||(as in the recipe)||30g||30g||5g||6g|
|11:00h||Blueberry Kiwi Smoothie||(as in the recipe)||20g||26g||5g||11g|
|14:00h||Chicken Caesar Salad||(as in the recipe)||45g||45g||15g||13g|
|17:00h||Steamed Marinated Chicken Breasts and Broccoli||(1/2 of the recipe)||28g||13g||5g||5g|
|20:00h||Steamed Marinated Chicken Breasts and Broccoli||(1/2 of the recipe)||28g||13g||5g||5g|
|Low Fat or Cottage Cheese||200g||24g||4g||2g||0g|
|Calories:||720 kcal||520 kcal||468 kcal||-|
|Total Calories: 1708 kcal|
- there are some cooking in this meal plan, but almost no supplements. 5g of BCAAs are added to Blueberry and Kiwi Smoothie to increase protein content and especially BCAA content. One can also add essential amino acids powder or some whey or casein powder or don't add anything at all.
- to increase omega-3 and other essential fatty acids intake, one can substitute chicken breast with salmon or tuna fillets - or any other fish. If you want to decrease fat intake, but also want more fish, then use hake fillets.
- to decrease fat intake even more, don't use olive oil at all for dinner - this will decrease fats for further 15g and reduce calories by 135 kcal.
- by changing ingredients of the meals, this daily meal plan can be adjusted to individual needs. Just be sure about your macronutrient intake and that you, as day progress, eat less and less carbs and more and more fats and slower and slower digesting protein. On the other hand, if you have workout in the afternoon or even in the evening, be sure to leave some 'room' for Post Workout Meal (PWM) shake.
- Chicken Caesar Salad is nice, very voluminous meal and if you want to cut calories in this meal plan, use only half of the ingredients when cooking - or make the meal according to the recipe, but eat it as two separate meals.