800 Calories Per Day Meal Plan
As title suggests, this is very low calorie diet that has enough nutrients for human body to survive. You will lose weight, that is for sure, but you will lose plenty of water, fats and muscles ... But, who wants to lose muscles?
This is not a healthy diet, except if you are really light person, for example, you have 40-50 kg (80-110 pounds).
If you are on a Carbohydrate Cycling Diet, this meal plan can be a good starting point, just customize it to your needs.
800 Calories Daily Meal Plan
|11:00h||Optimum Gold Standard 100% Casein||25g||18g||2g||1g||1g|
|Optimum Fitness Fiber||6.5g||0g||1g||0g||5g|
|Calories:||520 kcal||120 kcal||180 kcal||-|
|Total Calories: 820 kcal|
- if you, for whatever reason, have to be on 800 kcal per day diet, I feel sorry for you. You are doing this under supervision from your doctor, right?
- fibers in this example are very low - feel free to remove walnuts from dinner and consume some broccoli, cauliflower or similar vegetable with few omega-3 and CLA pills. Also, feel free to double your lettuce and tomato amounts - this will increasing your calories little bit, but ...
- dieting pills should be taken - they will provide you with some energy, they will speed up your metabolism etc, but they can also cause some side effects, especially when calories are so low.
- omega-3 and CLA pills are taken to increase healthy fats intake. Even so, fats are very low.
- vitamin and mineral supplements should be taken during periods of lower calorie intake.
- if you plan on working out during this 'starvation' diet, do yourself a favor and 1-2 hours before workout have a protein + carbs meal and after workout have regular PWM shake. Yes, this will increase your daily calorie intake, but it will also help you to have enough energy for workout and will speed up your recovery.