Merit Fitness 715T Plus Treadmill
Merit Fitness 715T Plus Treadmill is a simple entry-level treadmill that performs well for the price one pays.
Its features are not numerous when compared with larger and more expensive treadmills, nor is the running surface that spacious, etc. But for women, kids, the elderly, and smaller framed men, this treadmill will do the job.
Published: January 27, 2016.
Merit Fitness 715T Plus Treadmill Specifications
- Workout area: 18 x 47 inches (46 x 120 cm)
- Built-in fan: No
- Roller dimension: 42mm
- Incline: 0 to 5 percent (manual)
- Horsepower: 2.25 THP (1.5 CHP)
- Frame: Steel
- Capacity: 250 pounds (113 kg)
- Folded dimensions: 29 x 56 x 26.25 inches (W x H x D) - 74 x 142 x 67 cm
- Expanded dimensions: 29 x 52 x 61 inches (W x H x D) - 74 x 132 x 155 cm
Warranties: Lifetime on the frame, 1 year on the motor, 90 days on parts and labor
- treadmill has four fitness programs, including weight loss, rolling hills, intervals, and manual
- manual 3-position incline range
- all-metal frame is foldable with a small footprint when folded
- three LED windows: track resistance level, speed, time, and distance
- thumb pulse heart rate monitor
- assembly is required, but it is relatively simple - when installing multiple bolts, don't tighten them until they are all positioned
- although motor is rated 1.5 HP (continues), it runs relatively quiet
- treadmill is very stable as a walking/running platform
This is a great entry-level home treadmill - for kids, women, and the elderly. If you are anything near 250 pounds (official limit), maybe you should consider a more expensive, but stronger and larger treadmill - with 18" (46 cm) of walking/running width, it is somewhat too narrow.
The treadmill is very light (around 100 pounds - 45 kg) and is easily moved around.
For more reviews and recommendations, feel free to follow Merit Fitness 715T Plus Treadmill Amazon link (link opens in the new window).